When your current authorization is about to expire, you may want to continue to be in Spain instead of coming back to reapply again. Please take a look of the following questions:
- Did you finish the program/course/au-pair contract/NGO program?
- Can you get the certificated of it?
- Are you enrolled in another official program or course?
- Is it full time (minimum 20 hours per week in person)?
- Is it related to what you just finished’
Renew my auxiliar de conversacion VISA, Student VISA, Au Pair VISA, NGO VISA
If you answered yes to all these questions, you are entitled to renew the student visa in Spain without coming back to your country of origin or residency.
If you answered any of them negatively you may face some obstacles to renew or you might go back to your country of origin or residency to reapply for a new student visa at the Spanish Consulate.
Remember that in any case you have to continue to prove.
- Economical means
- Insurance policy
If you are in this situation already or you are about to start the procedure and want to prepare your application properly, you can contact us and in the consultation we can study your case.